Islamic Solidarity Games 2022 Pakistan - Arshad Nadeem and Nooh

YT Good - Viral

Islamic Solidarity Games 2022 Pakistan - Arshad Nadeem and Nooh


Pakistani Athlete Wins Gold Medal At Islamic Solidarity Games


Before his +109kg event at the Islamic Solidarity Games in Konya, Turkey, Pakistan's top weightlifter, Commonwealth Games record holder, and gold medalist Muhammad Nooh Dastgir Butt said, "I have been despite having a fever, a sore throat, and several distractions, I'll do my hardest to take first place.

The 24-year-old has been one of Pakistan's top athletes, becoming the first from his nation to win a gold medal at the Commonwealth Games in Birmingham. He set records in the snatch with 173 kg, clean and jerk with 232 kg, and overall with 405 kg, far surpassing those of his rivals.

Nooh has also been listed for the Pride of Performance Award, which will be given out on August 14. He will receive the coveted medal on March 23, 2023, which is Pakistan Day.

Nooh arrived in Konya immediately following his historic performance at the Commonwealth Games, and he believes the countries represented here will make the competition at the Islamic Solidarity Games tougher.

"The best contender in Konya is an athlete from Uzbekistan who lifts weights. He won the Olympic gold medal. Next up is a world junior champion from Iran, followed by the Asian champion from Turkmenistan. So my fight here is going to be very difficult," Nooh said the night before the fight to The Express Tribune..


Since the Commonwealth Games, Nooh has been on the move, and the change of scenery and less than ideal management in Konya have both troubled Nooh.

"As you are aware, I have been competing at the Commonwealth Games, and on top of that, there was travel and the weather change has really affected me. Since arriving in Turkey, I've had a fever, a really sore throat, and a runny nose. 

The management in Konya is terrible, but I've only just managed to get rid of that in the last two days. There are so many disruptions that we aren't even receiving our food properly, claimed Nooh.

He is uncertain which medal he will win, but he hopes to receive one. "I'll give the competition my all. I want to take home a medal. I'll work hard to continue to be a medal contender. I have no idea which medal I'm aiming for, but I'll try. Due to the level of competition, winning a medal here and beating any of the weightlifters is equivalent to winning a medal at the Olympics.

The nations featured below, as well as the weightlifters competing in the competition, are all Olympic, Asian, and World Champions in our sport. I want to fight them and not give up, and I want to do everything I can to win a medal for Pakistan.

Since 2015, Nooh has consistently performed at a high level for Pakistan. Even as a teenager, he won the junior Asian Youth Championships, followed by the junior and youth Commonwealth Championships.

From 2017 to 2021, he won two silver and three bronze medals at the Commonwealth Championships. In addition, he won a bronze medal at the 2018 Commonwealth Games. And finally, in 2022, he won the gold medal at the Games with a sublime performance that astounded the entire world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ranveer Singh new magazine shoot and then new style pic

Pakistan Cricket team Players name list 2022 Asia Cup

68th National Film Awards 2022